Wednesday 22 January 2014

CROCHET MOOD BLANKET 2014

Hi there!!! How are you all? Hope everything is fine.
Well, how is the CMB 2014 going?
I am doing very well, very happy to be in such a lovely project, I am really enjoying it.

This is my third's week photo

I love the mix of the colours



I have started to join the squares, i think I will do it once a week or so. I will try and not to keep a lot of them without to join. 

And this is my CMB 2014 post. 

If you read this blog and wanna know more about the project you can find more info here:



By now this is all. 
Wishing you all a great week.
See you all soon!!

Love&Light

Lluisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Your squares are looking awesome and I love the variety of colours you have going on! What does green mean for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Thanks :)
    For me green is fertility, when I think of green I see the green grass, the green leaves of the trees...all is alive. And because I am trying to get pregnant I felt giving the fertile mood to the colour green.

    Hope you are having a great week!!

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...