Friday 13 October 2017

EMBRACING MY DARKEST MOMENTS

Sometimes this thick and dark energy comes into my head. Everything becomes heavy, foggy and chaotic. It can be triggered by a bad situation, an argument or simply because my Moon is about to come and I cannot hold anymore all of what I don't like in my life.

My solar plexus seems to be something between a washing machine and a hammer, it feels heavy and closed like when something it's about to explote because it's so full that it needs to release garbage, emotions, unexpressed tears, unspoken words. ..

And I feel so broken inside that at moments it feels as if I was gonna just die unable to hold myself anymore.
And it really feels as if everything was dying in me and around me. I feel so vulnerable, little and scared that I just want to lose control, let everything go, surrender. ..
I let myself drop, fall into the darkness of my own miseries. I allow that darkness to wrap me and push me down into the deep hole, as only there can I heal myself, only there can I get through the darkness and find my light once again.




Wishing you all a very nice weekend 💜
Luisa ★

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing SISTA ������ we cannot have light without dark ��Sometimes it is the only place we can selfishly retreat to to be alone with our darkness , to give it space and breath and not to judge it just to experience it ��When we are light and bright we GIVE AND GIVE.when we are dark we pull in and go down into the darkness. A natural and real cycle of life . Like all nature, we have seasons xxxx and reasons xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, totally agree with you <3

      Luisa xxx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing SISTA ������ we cannot have light without dark ��Sometimes it is the only place we can selfishly retreat to to be alone with our darkness , to give it space and breath and not to judge it just to experience it ��When we are light and bright we GIVE AND GIVE.when we are dark we pull in and go down into the darkness. A natural and real cycle of life . Like all nature, we have seasons xxxx and reasons xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I could feel that. You have expressed it so well. I hope you are feeling much lighter today. Sending love xx

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...