New blog name

Hi to everyone!!
Hope you all are doing ok. I have been thinking for several days and finally, I have changed my blog's name.

As lately I have been sharing different things about my life, I thought that the name Spinning Yarn was maybe very exclusive for yarn stuff and to be honest, I love sharing lots of different things with you.
That's why I thought BITS OF MY DAYS it's the perfect name for the kind of blog I want to share.
Hope you all keep here with me.
I will keep sharing yarn stuff, as bits of my days in different ways.

My best wishes for all of you.

                                        BE HAPPY!!
                                        See you soon!
                                                 

Love&light

Lluisa xx






Comments

  1. I like the new name. Thanks for sharing the address. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am glad you like it :)

      Lluisa xx

      Delete
  2. I hope you're having a great Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks!!
      My best wishes for you and your family :)

      Lluisa x

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year and Happy New Blog Name!!!! At first I though I lost your blog!! but then I searched a little your google+ profile and found it! phew! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are here and I am glad you found me!!
    Happy new year, my best wishes for you!!

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT MARCH HAS BROUGHT

IT'S BEEN A WHILE. ..