Tuesday 19 September 2017

FIRST SIGNS OF AUTUMN



Evening walks 


Old buildings full of history, beauty and life.



I love heather 💗


Nothing like the moors to give you a wider perspective
of everything.



Have you noticed that Autumn is just around the corner?
Although I love all the seasons and what they bring into my days, my moods, my feelings, my meditations. ... but there is something about Autumn that makes me feel very good.
It's a mix of a nostalgic feelings on one side with a cozy and homey touch very nourishing and comfortable.
I love to observe Nature and its rhythms and I always try to apply them into my life.
Autumn brings you the opportunity of letting things go, as the trees let their leaves go in a smooth and calm flow, the more introspective mood that this season brings with the cooler and shorter days can help you to be more ready for practicing some meditation to see and feel what your soul has got to show you.

How do you feel with this new season that's about to start?
Are you ready for it or you are still reluctant to let Summer days go?

Let me know if you feel like it please, it's always a pleasure seeing you around this little place of mine 😊

Blessings to you all ☆
Love&Light ૐ

Luisa xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos. I am in full autumn mode, but Mother Nature is in full summer mode here...sigh. We have had summer like weather all week and that is suppose to continue into next week. It feels so strange. I am ready for autumn, without a doubt, but embracing these lovely late season summer days too. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what you mean, but as you say enjoy those last summery days, here is wet and grey and although I don't mind it's not easy sometimes, specially when you are living in a caravan :( anyway. .... Thanks for your comment!
      Luisa xoxo

      Delete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...