Friday 20 February 2015

FEEDING DREAMS. ..

Sometimes I wonder why human beings tend to feed more their fears than their dreams- including myself of course-.
It really is something that makes me think a lot and lately, I have concluded that it's a fact that the most of us do that, feeding fears. So think for a minute; if we all more or less at the same time are doing it, we are at the same vibration creating a reality so BINGO! 
Our world, system or whatever you wanna call it it's the way it is because we are creating it! 


It is a sad reality, don't you think?
So why? why is all this happening? why are we so scared?
I think that part of the fact it's because we have lost the faith and confidence in ourselves which it keep us constantly out of ourselves, looking out there for happiness, answers, love. ...
And reality is my friend, that everything it's inside so, let's sit down, relax and have a look inside, to our heart, our soul. .. our true being.
We need to be brave and start an internal trip starting to listen to our emotions, How I feel today? Why I feel this way? What are my emotions trying to tell me? 
And cry, cry as much as you want.
Stop judging your tears as something negative when they are indeed a way to clean your soul.


Which are your dreams? don't need to tell me. .. feed them, trust yourself, listen to your heart and smile.


Today has been one of those days for me, where you wonder, you cry, you're frightened. .. and you end up smiling and trusting yourself and the Universe.

Don't stop following your dreams!
Be very happy!

See you all soon :)

Love&Light

Lluisa xoxo





7 comments:

  1. I love this post! Right after 9-11 I became a news junkie and found myself loosing my joy for this world, a few years later I had to deal with some health problems and that is when it hit me...I only have this one life and I really need to enjoy it, to embrace it, to make it the best life I can. Guess what? It's not always easy, but that is how I now look at the world. I work very hard to keep stress and ugliness out of my life and embrace the light and love that I need. I'm glad you ended up smiling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey for sharing your experience, it really is a good example of what I mean and to be honest, media it's a good tool to keep population living under fear.

      Thanks for your comment!

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  2. A lovely post, thank you for sharing. We do live in a fear based society, and I am not sure why we do, it definitely doesn't create a joy filled atmosphere to live in. It is hard to step away from it, we are bombarded with messages that create negativity. In saying that, though, we do have a choice, we always have a choice, to see the good, the light, and the love. I try to choose that choice as much as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Kim. Society it's focus on the wrong side of life and as you said it's not easy to step out of it. .. there is to much wondering in my mind and a lot of questions about why society it's the way it is and who is orchestrating all this.

      Have a nice weekend!

      Lluisa xoxo

      Delete
  3. Very thoughtful post, Lluisa. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful words....the psychology of fear is so interesting because much of it is fabricated in our minds... but you are right, we have it in us to turn it around. We just have to look into our hearts, instead of our minds to do it. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fear makes news. And it feeds everyone's anxieties too. Very thought provoking, I am glad you are smiling today, have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...