100% cotton

Hi everybody!!

Hope you all are having a great time. We are already in February!! Seems like the time just flies.

A couple of months ago we went to England to spend some time and I found this yarn in a second hand market,the yarn was brand new and I just felt in love with the purple tones.


I wanted to try and make something not very big just to try the yarn and I really fancied something with granny squares, so... I started...

Is not the most easy yarn to work with, as you can see in the photo it goes all frayed.

But as I was working I decided to do something for a small table that I have in the hallway.

And this is the result of my work finished.


And this other photo is all together ended.


I think it looks really nice on my table :)

Hope you all have a nice day

See you soon!

Lluisa x


Comments

  1. We are offering Cotton Waste in the international markets that is obtained from superior grade cotton material.

    yarn exporter in Pakistan
    100% cotton yarn exporter in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT MARCH HAS BROUGHT

IT'S BEEN A WHILE. ..