Saturday 10 November 2018

WHISPERINGS OF AUTUMN



I had always had this special feeling for Autumn, something about the smell in the air and the colour changing in mountains and forest. ... 
But it is since I have been living in the UK that this feeling has changed and become a real passion for Autumn its colours and everything related to it.
One of my favourite things to do is to go for walks in nature and take lots of photos while I keep taking deep breaths in my intention to savour that deep smell. I could really say that if I close my eyes and let my imagination to run wild and free, this autumnal fragrance could take me to worlds full of magic and fairies, pixies. ...
I love the colour of the light in this season and I always take lots of photos trying to capture it.














Autumn comes whispering with dancing branches and old songs, reminding us that nothing stays forever and that no matter where you are in your life, things will always change.
So as the trees allow the winds with no resistance to shake their branches making all the leaves to fall, we have to be willing to let go of the old knowing, as the trees know with no doubt, that new beginnings will arise in the horizon. No matter how good we think a situation can be, if is no longer meant to be in our life we have to let it go, trusting that as the trees will have new green leaves next Spring, we will have new opportunities to live.



But for us this Autumn wasn't all about letting go. ..
The last October the 20th we welcomed new life into this world in the form of six healthy puppies that our dog Iona brought to life.


This was the first puppy to arrive, a healthy female ๐Ÿ’—









It is really amazing and emotional being in the presence of the birth of new life, no matter if human or other species. .. being in that very first moment of a life entering this reality it is for me, the most spiritual experience ☆





We ended up with three beautiful females - which curiously are the three black ones -
and three beautiful boys.



Six beautiful and healthy puppies.




So three weeks have already gone since they were born and although I know we cannot keep them all. .. I know I am gonna struggle a lot when the day for them to go arrives ๐Ÿ˜ข
We will make sure that they go with people that loves and look after them as good as we do but still ..... I love them all as they are all different and nice in their own way. .. ( sigh )

They are so adorable. .. ๐Ÿ˜


Do you have any pet?
Let me know what your experience is if you fancy by commenting below.

Hope that Autumn is treating you well and you are enjoying the coziness of this season.

See you all very soon!

Lluisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...