Thursday 27 September 2018

AUTUMN EQUINOX/MABON. ..

What means Autumn for you and which is the impact of it in your life?
For me Autumn or Mabon time it is a blessing, is the chance to slow down and take a deep breath.
Do a balance of the past few months, evaluate a bit how did I plant my seeds in Spring and how the harvest of Summer went. ..

It makes me realise how lucky I am because I have a path to walk, people to walk it with. .. all the love I have in my life. ... the good health and the choices I can always make to improve it when isn't that good. ..
family with everything that that entails. .. even the not so good moments. ..
This time of year always brings quite of a melancholy but the kind that makes you feel good.

But besides all the inner work and awareness of everything in my life and the symbolism of Autumn in my journey. ... Autumn is a lot more than that. ..






Autumn is. ..
Mid morning or afternoon walks in the woods or forest enjoying the colour palette that this season brings.
The cooler breeze on your face. .. I just really love it 😊

We love getting out in nature as much as we can always, even when is really cold.
As  homeschool parents, nature with the different seasons brings a lot of stuff for our girl to learn and she (at the moment) loves being out and ask lots of questions to daddy- who loves to patiently answer all of them- .
And she loves to learn things about the trees, animals. .. and how everything works.
Nature is the perfect environment for me and my little tribe, there is not a better
place for us to be πŸ’š






If one word would have to define Autumn, in my personal opinion that would be cozyness.
Days getting shorter, air getting crispier, hot cups of coffee/tea with good company, Sunday afternoon old movies or a good book with a very good story. ..
I do like cozy stuff, and old movies, books. .. good stories. .. and very good company. .. late night conversations. ..

Yes, I open my arms, my heart and my soul to this season and I tune in with everything about it πŸπŸ’“




Here  you can find a bit of information if you are interested in knowing a little bit more about Mabon.

Happy Autumn/Mabon to everyone



Lluisa xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...