Sunday 27 August 2017

BACK AGAIN. ..


More than four months since the last time I was here 😱
How did that happened? no idea. ..
But I didn't forget about you at all.
It might happen that the long Summer days keeps you more outdoors and all them things that are part of the ritual of life, seems to fall into the Winter shadows becoming just a memory.
But today I am back and it feels good.
Our Summer hasn't been as we expected it to be but I am not gonna complain, I am just going to share a few bits of it with you and I am going to keep focus on dreaming what I want in my life and how I want it.




Feeding the cows from the farm where we buy our Guernsey raw milk πŸ„


Resting in the middle of one of our walks 🌞


Although I don't really like the idea of animals in captivity I couldn't resist to take a pic of this beauty.😍


She said she was making nests for the birds πŸ’•


Some seaside time as well.πŸ’™


Every August I celebrate another cycle around the Sun πŸŽ‰


I love a good Sunset✨


I find them magic ✨


I attended this workshop with Brooke Medicine-Eagle, quite an interesting woman.


For some reason this picture of my daughter makes me feel a bit emotional as I see her growing strong and more independent every day, but I feel very proud at the same time 😍 


Avebury Stone circle


As a tree lover I think this is quite stunning, all them roots interconnected makes you feel and understand life itself. πŸ’š


They really are massive 😲


Well I hope you are enjoying your time whatever you are doing.
Remember to be aware of every single moment of your day. .. if you can πŸ˜‰

With love πŸ’œ
Luisa xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Wow, some stunning photos. Hope you had a beautiful time celebrating you and another trip around the sun....happy birthday! It is hard watching our children grow, but also such a beautiful journey to witness. Bittersweet for sure.

    Seems we both took a little break, but it feels good to be back. Have a beautiful day. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bittersweet it's the word, sure! :)
      Thanks lovely, hope everything's good with you.

      Luisa xoxo

      Delete

ANDY

There is millions of words written about love and so many different ways to love and be loved. .. so I am not gonna write about love,...